Friday 10 February 2012

Over Excited

Yep, I think I have been a little bit over excited.

Even just sitting on the bus, I cannot help imagining the scene of meeting people at home again.Then I just can not stop giggling.

But who cares! Of course I care! It has been almost one and a half year! Really the longgest in my life so far! I miss them, and I wanna talk to them.

I know my mum and dad are more excited than me, that is what parents do, as Mubin says. It is great to see them so happy.

I know probably my friends are not as eager as me to meet, of course because I am just one of them, and they are all to me. But this is just human nature, no one will be that silly to argue that. --Donot understand why I bring this up, but any way, I am so excited to see them again.

So everyone, just waiting for me over there! I am coming home in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment