Friday 4 February 2011

Fasting today

I know how hungry I am now. I almost never feel hungry in my life. Maybe what drives me to eat is just my appetite and my intereste in food, and luckly it happens to fulfill my phisical demand.

Today I just keep my comprise with God,Westwood Church, myself and Sara . I committed myself to fast and pray for the guy who I do not know yet but gets a cancer. I hope he is fine now. No matter what happens to him, God will keep him peaceful.


Now it is 00:00. I can not say how long I have been waitting for this time eagerly. I am really really hungry, but I indeed keep my promise, though I did not do this fast thing very meaningfully. And I still felt pity that I did not join their gathering for New Year.

God see me. God is with me. I hope I am closer to God.

Now, starting the eating thing. Even eating can be such a deserve-waiting stuff, that is quite good.

Btw, those who strike for their own, and others' right, I really admire them. I never thought this could be a difficult thing, but it is. Very difficult, for such long days. Like those students in Tian'anmen Square twenty-six years ago, and Egiptian who are now in their historic fight with their authoritarian govenment. God bless them, and I pray for them.
I am also waiting for the day comeing to China again.

No comments:

Post a Comment